COPYRIGHT INFORMATION

Please do not copy, reproduce, email, or digitally download artwork, text, and photos posted on this blog. All images and content posted on this website are protected under U.S. and International Copyright laws. No portion of the artist's work or statements may be duplicated, altered, downloaded or reproduced in any way prior to written permission from the individual artist. Thank You!

Saturday, July 4, 2009

BONE APPETIT

THANKS MURPHY!!! I met Murphy last Tuesday at the our local downtown Market. What a hootie tootie cutie this little guy was. So I was inspired to use his so cute whisker face to inspire me to paint his likeness for my next design especially for the dog placemats that I am doing... These are going to be a BIG HIT!
I cannot wait to present a dog placemat with his name to him and and owner!
I am truly excited about this design as well as the dog placemats. They are so great and to be able to personalize them will be a great sell for Lunar.. yippiee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment